Baptism after two years


What a day of rejoicing it was. Can't remember when was the last time I felt such join my spirit.  Baptism service in PEC after a dearth of two years. I was reminded of the words of Psalms 9:9-10 - the Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble Those who know your name trust in you for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.
Bro Dravindran, Bro Malcolm, Bro Inbaraj and Sis Bella
Four people took the step of water baptism at the Sembawang Park this afternoon. To witness the baptism of Bro John Inbaraj was in itself a miracle. Those who journeyed with me will know why. Enough said. 

Today was another reminder of God's faithfulness. I rejoiced in my spirit this afternoon. I witnessed with my eyes the amazing thing God is doing. It was another milestone, another generation on the rise. I was overwhelmed by the crowd that turned up at the beach to witness this historic moment, the spirit of ones that prevailed and the hope of the future. We never had such big crowd before for a baptism in PEC. This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes - Psalms 118:23.
We give God all the glory for the great things He is doing. Another four more are preparing to be baptised soon. Who said God does not move in PEC? Come and see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory