Another journey home

Bro Patrick and I have checked in and are waiting for the flight back home. Bro George is still back in MTC. He has got two days of teaching with the Church Planters and Bible School Students.

Looking back it has been a good trip. For Bro George and Bro Patrick, this is their first trip to Myanmar and first on a mission journey in Myanmar. It has been an eye opener for both of them. I believe that God has been ministering to them about their future involvement in missions.

For me it has been fulfilling and enriching. Seeing the work of the church planters and the children's home has humbled me and I  simply stand amazed in His presence.

But for now its time to get back home, meet the only one who really cares  for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory