Graduation and on the way Home

I am finally sitting at the transit lounge at Yangon International Airport, waiting for my departure to Singapore.

It was a wonderful day, as we witnessed the graduation of the 3rd batch of 8 Church Planters and 4 Bth Students from MTC. I was filled with joy, seeing the occasion and being part of the whole process. The ceremony was professionally conducted and the atmosphere very dignified. I had the privilege of praying for the graduates and handing out the certificates to the Church Planters.Also met some old friends and partners in the ministry.


Just before  I left MTC, I interviewed every one of the church planters together with Rev John Phongshah. I asked them for they plans and vision the Lord has placed on their hearts. At least 5 of them are keen in church planting. Praise God for all that he is doing through PEC. Truly blessed for people like David Kriner and John Phongshah who have the kingdom mindset and are not building their own kingdom or that of their families. To God be the glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory