In Yangon

I arrived last night at the MTC in Thazin, Thanlyin. This time I decided to go from the airport on my own. Called a cab outside the airport and gave the phone number to the driver. Pst John communicated and gave the directions. Reached MTC in an hour without much hazel and the fare was reasonable.


This morning I went for a walk. It was a cool morning and very pleasant, temperature probably about 20degC. This place reminded me of Singapore 50 years ago.


 To my surprise I found an Indian lady selling "thosai" by the road and she spoke good Tamil. These people were born in Myanmar and they need Jesus.


The graduation banquet is this evening. I am sharing the Word. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory