Mission completed - heading for Home

Sitting at the transit lounge at Vizag Airport, I am waiting for my connection to Chennai. We left Muniguda, Odisha at about 7:30am this morning. It was a plesant drive to Vizag. Ajay and Jason also came along to see me off at the airport before they head for the train station to Hyderabad. These boys really took care if me, to the minute detail.

Reflecting on the weeks event, I am thanking God for His faithfulness and favor. One of the things that blessed my heart was Pst Davikar's testimony at the graduation ceremony yesterday. He said that he would not have been where he is today if not for God and Bro Ramachandran. Tears welled in my eyes at those words. In spite of the many challenges, it was worth the pain.

When I saw the number of people resched with the gospel in the last seven years, I know it could only have been God.  " My redeemer lives". 

Lives have been saved, people have been blessed. Indeed we have been a blessing. 

I am truly grateful to God’s servant Ps Anjan for his dedication and tireless efforts in overseeing this wonderful work. His wife Ruth is an unbelievable asset in the ministry. May God bless their entire household.

Ok, time to go. Boarding announcement....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory