Great harvest

What a day it was. First stop was at a place called Muniguda. This is where our Shadrach Home is. It was such a joy to see the boys again. They have grown up and looking good. Some of hem are trying to speak in English. I prayed for each one of hem.

Next we went to visit a church planters work in the deep forest area. Pst Sundar has been working in thus part of Rayagada District for about 6 years. The two hr drive was through rough undulating terrain. It really hurts the back. About 250 were gathered for the meeting. I was really blessed to see this work and the fruits it is bearing. I rejoiced in my spirit and thanked the Lord for this opportunity to be part of this work. Many cases of demon possession and the Lord delivered them. This church needs a building. They gather under a canopy of leaves for the Sunday services.
Pst Sundar and family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The God Who Sees Me

Weekend at Kiros Cornerstone Church, Berastagi, Indonesia

When faith shines brighter than victory