Onward to Odisha

Its 5:50 AM. I am Sitting outside the gate entrance for my flight to Chennai. Jonathan dropped me off at the airport as usual. Flight has been delayed by one Hour. Not sure if I can make it in time for the morning service at Pst John Signey's church. All things work for good.

Thanking God for another new day and for the wonderful family he has given me. Also remembering pec morning and evening service. Specially burden for some families in need. Praying that God will give them the strength to persevere and believe for a miracle.

Vijay and Bishop Nehemiah's son Jason are expected to meet me in Vizag. From there we drive to Odisha.

Also hoping to have a wonderful vegetarian lunch at Saravana Bavan in Chennai. A must for snyone transiting Chennai. My connection to Vizag is at sbout 4:30pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory