Arrived Rayagada, Odisha

I arrived Chennai Airport at about 8:30AM. on Sunday morning, Pst John Signey and his wife, picked me up and we went straight to their church for the Sunday morning service. The service started at 9:30PM. I was glad to be again in the church after one year and was blessed to see my friends again.



It was a good service, which ended at about 12:30PM. After a quick lunch I rushed to the airport to get my connection to Vizag.


Pst Anjan, Ajay and Jaaon received me at Vizag and from there we went on a five and half hour drive to Rayagada, Odisha. By the time we reached the hotel it was close to midnight.

Its almost 1:30AM. I better get some rest before the day's activities start

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory