Arrived Rayagada, Odisha

I arrived Chennai Airport at about 8:30AM. on Sunday morning, Pst John Signey and his wife, picked me up and we went straight to their church for the Sunday morning service. The service started at 9:30PM. I was glad to be again in the church after one year and was blessed to see my friends again.



It was a good service, which ended at about 12:30PM. After a quick lunch I rushed to the airport to get my connection to Vizag.


Pst Anjan, Ajay and Jaaon received me at Vizag and from there we went on a five and half hour drive to Rayagada, Odisha. By the time we reached the hotel it was close to midnight.

Its almost 1:30AM. I better get some rest before the day's activities start

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The God Who Sees Me

Weekend at Kiros Cornerstone Church, Berastagi, Indonesia

When faith shines brighter than victory