Reflections as I Leave Kansas
One aspect that particularly stood out to me was the intentional involvement of the children. To see them actively participating in the Missions Conference was both refreshing and inspiring. I have rarely seen a church place such an emphasis on helping the next generation understand and embrace God's heart for the nations. Investing in children today is investing in tomorrow's missionaries, pastors, and faithful disciples.
The hospitality we experienced was equally remarkable. We were welcomed into homes and even family farms for meals, where conversations extended far beyond the dining table. We encountered people whose generosity reflected the love of Christ in tangible ways. Their kindness made us feel like family rather than guests, and those moments of fellowship will remain treasured memories.
I have also been humbled by the encouraging feedback received throughout the conference. Any impact made was entirely by God's grace, and I give Him all the glory. It has been a joy to share His Word and to witness how He continues to stir hearts for His Kingdom.
Serving alongside Dr. Joey and Bro. Scott was another highlight of this journey. Their leadership, humility, servant hearts, and unwavering commitment to God's Kingdom were evident in every aspect of the conference. Their example reminded me that effective ministry is not simply about organizing events but about faithfully serving people while remaining sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
As I leave Kansas, I do so with a full heart. I return home enriched by new friendships, encouraged by faithful believers, challenged by a church that passionately embraces God's mission, and motivated to continue serving wherever the Lord leads.
Thank you, Emmaus Church, for your generous hospitality, your love for missionaries, and your unwavering commitment to the Great Commission. May the Lord continue to bless your congregation, strengthen your witness, and use you to send many more laborers into His harvest.
Until we meet again, thank you for reminding me that the Church is at its very best when it joyfully lives for the Kingdom of God.
"Declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous works among all the peoples." — Psalm 96:3



Comments
Post a Comment