Flight delays
On my journey home, my travel plans took an unexpected turn. Due to severe weather in Denver, one of my transit points, all connecting flights were delayed, and my departure had to be postponed until the following morning.
While delays are never convenient, I was reminded once again that God is always in control. It was a timely reminder of Romans 8:28: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him."
The next morning, everything fell into place. My flights departed on schedule, the connections were smooth, and I arrived safely in Singapore after a fruitful and blessed mission trip.
As I reflect on this journey, I am grateful not only for God's protection throughout my travels but also for the privilege of serving Him. Every delay, every challenge, and every blessing is part of His perfect plan.
To God be all the glory!
Comments
Post a Comment