Preaching assignment

 Today I have two preaching assignments. 

In the morning I had the privilege of sharing the Word at Abundant Life family Church in Ang Mo Kio. I had known Senior Pastor Allan Ang since I was a young Christian. He was a vibrant evangelist then and even today. Every week he still leads a team to reach out to the community, even though he is in his 70's. What an amazing man with passion for God and I pray that I will be like him even as I grow old.

In the afternoon I ministered at His Arrow Church in Bishan. Pst Aow is a good friend and he has been with us in the mission field in India and Indonesia.  God touched the lives of many people in the service.

I spoke on "God breaks for the better" in both services, the passage taken from Genesis 32:21-30.

Thanking God for the opportunities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory