Trip to Agra and Chhattisgarh 4-13 Aug

This is my first trip in eight years to Agra. The last time I was here was in 2015. I was invite to teacher the Great Commission to participants of the HPL Leadership Program.  Gaddiel and I arrived New Delhi on 4 Aug night. However at the immigrations Gaddiel as not allowed entry as his visa was issued on an old passport. The officers refused entry even though Gaddiel had a picture of the old passport page.  It's unbelievable that at an age of going paperless and digital, this is happening at the capital state of India. I did not have problems in other states in India. Sadly I took a cab to Agra. By the time I reached my hotel, it was 3:00AM.


It was a joy to meet Pst Rahul John again. He is a wonderful man of God, young but very matured and passionate for the Lord. Also met Pst Pathi and Bro Inderjit from HPL, Klang who were there for their part of the ministry.

There were about 25 participants in this program. They were very interactive and very keen in learning. The sessions were conducted on 5-8 Aug.

On 6 Aug, Sunday morning, I spoke at True Life Church. There were about 50 people who attended the service. The Spirit of the Lord moved very powerfully in the service. Many were blessed. To God be the glory.

Today we left Agra in the morning for New Delhi. We are on our way to Raiour, Chhattisgarh. From there Pst Pathi and Bro Inderjit will go West while I will take an overnight bus and headed south to Jagdalpur.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory