Overnight bus ride to Jagdalpur.

Pst Rahul dropped me to wait for the bus. I told Pst Rahul to go back to his hotel, as my departure is in an hours time and it was already 10PM. It waiting area was under a flyover, dark, a lot of mosquitos, and alone. As I was surveying the environment and my journey, I was reminded that mine is nothing compared to what my Lord Jesus had to go through for me. I was also reminded of Paul's evils for the ministry. I thanked God mine was far from being a peril, minor discomforts the most. 

The sleeper bus ride was not bad actually. Managed to catch some sleep.

I arrived Jagdalpur in the morning at about 5AM. Bishop Nehemiah and Bishop Prabu Lal were waiting for me at the bus station.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory