The heart of man

The Christchurch shooting incident once again exposed the desperate condition of the human heart. Forty-nine people were killed in shootings at two mosques in central Christchurch, New Zealand, on Friday, 15 Mar 2019, in a terrorist attack that appeared to have been carried out by a white nationalist extremist who posted a racist manifesto online and streamed live video of the attacks on Facebook. Dozens more were injured in the incident

No wonder Jeremiah said in Jer 17:9The heart is deceitful above all thing  and beyond cure. Who can understand it?

That's why Jesus came into this world to give us a new heart, one that loves and does what God was us to do.

Ezekiel 36:26-27And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so that you will follow my decrees and be careful to obey my regulations.

The world needs Jesus and the church needs to being Christ to this desperate world

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory