Journey back Home

This time I decided to take a train to Vizag. It was at 3:OOAM and I reached Vizag at 7:AM. Pst Joshua, an old associate of PEC picked me up and settled me into a small hotel. We had a great vegetarian lunch at my usual restaurant "Sai Ram Parlour". Its a must stop for Jeya and me whenever we visit Vizag. The vegetarian food is super.

After a night flight I arrived Singapore on 3 Mar and went to church for the morning service after a quick shower. 

God is so good.

Needs in Odisha:

  • 4 new churches buildings at a cost of $6000 each
  • 2 more children's tuition program in the villages at $100  a month each.
  • A secondhand motor bike at $800.

To God be the Glory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory