A hectic day


Today we had five meetings and three house visitations. We started the day at 8:30am and finished about 8:30pm. Pst Prabhu Lal and myself travelled on motorcycle to visit some of the church planters in Bastar district. Each of them were about 20 km away from each other and were outside Jagdalpur.
The congregations were between 20-50 members in size. Not bad for a pioneering work in a state  that has an anti conversion law. We praise God for all that He is doing in this state.
By the time I reached the bus station  at 8:50pm, I was exhausted and hungry. For the last three days I had been surviving on some fruits and ‘murukku’, an Indian snack. I just wanted to lie  down. The bus was comfortable though. As I laid down to rest, I reflected on the journey for the last three days. Its just amazing to see the work of the Holy Spirit in these places. One thing is for sure, the harvest is indeed plentiful. The need is great and its so sad that the labourers are few.
When will we realize the importance of the Great Commission and eradicate gospel poverty. May God have mercy on us for our lukewarmness and neglect of His command.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory