Journey to Patna

I was supposed to reach Ripur bus station at 4:20 AM. But I was exhausted and when I woke up it was 5:10 AM and the bus was empty. I landed 40 km away from Riour Station. It was dark and few people were at this "Trug Bus Station". None could speak English. Fortunately Bishop Nehemiah had a contact in Ripur and he called me on my phone at about that time. With his help, I managed to get an auto to Kumari where this Pastor Amos stayed.

He and his wife were so gracious to allow me into his house. I had a cold shower after 24 hrs and it was so nrefreshing. God has His way of taking care if His children. Pst Amos drove me to the airport well on time. It was the Holi holidays and the roads were empty.

I arrived well on time at Patna but had to wait at the airport for more than 2 hrs. Pst Raji warned me that the roads in Patna were filled by Holi merrymakers and it was not safe to get out of the airport.

Eventually Pst Raji arrived and we reached his place without any incident. It was good to meet his family and all the girls in Agape Home.

It was also good to see Bro Albert and Sis Josephine. Bro Albert was in Hyderabad teaching the  students there for a week. Sis Josephine joined him last Friday and both came to Patna to teach the students here. They also went on a field trip to visit to church planters in the field.

I was dead tired snd retired early to bed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory