Meeting the students and graduation


This morning  I took a session with the students. I continued my series on "Reaping 100% results". They still remembered what I taught  them in Jan. All of them want to do church planting after  graduation,

Some challenging news from Singapore. My mom was not too well. She has been having a lot of phlegm in her chest and was having breathing problems. Jonathan took her to the polyclinic and she was referred to KTP Hospital. She was warded but by evening, she was much better.


The graduation was held in a nearby Catholic Centre. More than 150 people attended the ceremony. This is the 3rd  graduation and it was done very well. I shared from 2 Tim 4:6-8 on Finishing Well.

Overall the graduation was well planned and the execution was good. I was pleased with what I saw and was thankful to be part of this process. To God be the glory.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory