Sunday in Kuching

This morning I took the devotion for the ALS participants. I spoke on the subject, "God's agenda or My agenda" by looking at the life of Jonah. I can see that the Lord is dealing with everyone of them. There is hunger and a deep sense of wanting to do something for God.

Later in the morning I shared the Word at Good News Church. Pst Jeff and Brian made the arrangements for me to speak. About 160 people were present in the service. I spoke on the mandate for evangelism. The Lord moved in a powerful way in the service and many came forward for prayer. 

I was very blessed, especially by Bro Brian Lee. He is so humble and has such a passion for God and the kingdom. He has the heart of a servant and always ready to serve. Pst Jeff and his wife are a great couple. Amazed by the commitment and vision. I thank the Lord for brining such people in my path and hope to work with the in the future, if the Lord permits. 

The last three days has been a great tome for me. Just to spend time in His presence and to help other believers catch the passion for evangelism and missions. 

From the airport I rushed to PEC for the evening service as I had to conduct the communion shrive and prayer for the team that was leaving for Israel. God is good. Thank you Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory