Graduation

I am sitting at the terminal lounge waiting for my departure to Singapore.

This morning we had the graduation ceremony for the 5th batch of church planters. It was a joy see all these church planters who are rearing to go to and plan churches.


As we interviewed them, all of them said that the training had helped them vey much and it had been very practical. Many of them are going back to their churches to help in the various ministries and some going back to plant churches.

The ceremony was very dignified and well organized. About 150 people attended the ceremony.

As I recount all that the Lord has been doing in Myanmar, since we started in 2014, I can only lift my hands up and say, 'Thank you Jesus". His mercies indeed endures forever.

Next year brings many challenges. Our budget has increased. I believe God will bring in the resources. God's work done in God's way will not lack any resources. I am sure the Lord will put the enemies to shame again.

Unfortunately I came back with a bad diarrhea. Food poisoning I guess. Getting it after along time


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory