Jehovah Jireh

I am amazed at how God provides for my needs.

This morning one of my working colleagues gave me a love offering to be used for our mission work. 

Later that morning I met my friend Victor and discussed about our trip next week to Myanmar for the graduation of the church planters. Victor reminded me that the expenses foe the trip will be about $1400 and we decided to share the cost equally. My share was $700 and I was already feeling the pinch of this extra burden. 

Then I remembered that earlier in the morning my colleague had given me some money for our mission. It was exactly $700.

What more can I say. Jehovah Jireh has indeed provided again. 

Psalms 34:8 -Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.

I have tasted Him. Have you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory