In Kuching

Today, I finished my last session with the participants Was happy to hear the feedback from them. God has been dealing with them in various ways. Many were impacted on the need for evangelism. 

I was taken to the "Farmers' Market", a project by Good News Church to raise funds for the village ministry. Here the church sells stuff to the public and also invites the people from the villages to come and sell their produce. It was also a good tool for networking and evangelism.

Later I met Sis Pauline from KL. She has been with HI, Malaysia for a long time and it was a joy to meet her and to hear of what she is doing for the Lord. Just amazing people.

I was indeed blessed to be here in Kuching. The committee that organized the seminar did an excellent job. They were humble and very sincere. I could sense that they too were impacted by the sessions.

This evening I went for a walk down the Riverside of Sarawak River. I loved it.

I want to praise and thank my Lord for giving me this opportunity to be a blessing to these folks in Kuching. To God be the glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory