Remembering my father


Today marks seven years since my Dad left us. Taking time to reflect on my father's legacy. I read this morning in a clip on the facebook. "Everybody dies, but not everyone lives". How true. How tragic it will be, when we come to the end of life's journey and regret for the things we ought to have done and yet did not. My Dad did what he could. His physical condition did not allow him to do much, but what he could, he did faithfully. To those who would be reading this entry, I challenge you to live the best you can, live your God given dreams, do something great for God that will make the Father smile. Leave a legacy behind that the people you leave behind will appreciate. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory