Christmas season is here

This week I have been overwhelmed with office work. I guess its payback time. Nevertheless the Lord has been gracious.
Mutford Slum
I was so glad to see the various Christmas celebrations in our mission field, especially among the children. 
CPs and families in Odisha

I was specially impressed to see all the PEC church planters and their families coming together for the Christmas celebration in Odisha. It was a joy to see how the Lord has blessed the work. My pray is that this will grow and multiply for the glory of God.
As I prepare to go to work today again, I feel satisfied at seeing the number of families PEC has blessed and only heaven will declare the number of souls that were added into the Kingdom as a result of PEC's involvement in missions. 

The last few months have been very challenging in PEC. I noticed that one by one of the board members or their families have been hit with some very challenging situations, sickness or discouraging news. It was just a reminder that when we go forward in the work of the Lord, we ruffle the feathers of the enemy. But one thing is sure. When God is with us, who can come against us. We are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus. And we will overcome, for the gates of hell will not prevail against the church of God. Amen.

My vision and prayer is that in 2017, we will see exponential growth. I don't know how, but I see it happening in Singapore and also in the mission field. To God be the glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory