At Singapore Charismatic Church and Mother's Day.

 


This morning I was invited to speak at the Singapore Charismatic Church in Geylang. The Senior pastor here is Pst Png, a godly lady and who is very passionate about missions.

As today is Mother's Day, I spoke on Isaiah 49:15:

Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me"

My topic was the "Incomparable Love of Christ". A mother's love for her child is usually regarded as the highest form of affection to any human being. But I shared how God's love surpasses even that of the mother's love. God's love sent His son to the cross for you and me. And He has even engraved us in the palms of His hands. What an amazing God.

Blessed Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers out there.

And a very Blessed Mother's Day to the two amazing women in my life. Where and what would I be without them. Thank you Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory