Mission trip to Hyderabad and NE India

It was my birthday on 19 May. I thank God for all his faithfulness and mercy for being with me all these years. Received so many greetings and messages from all over the world. I was humbled and glad to be a blessing to so many people around the globe. It is not who or what I am but t whom I belong and I praise God for what He has enabled me todo for His kingdom.


Dr Ong and I arrived Hyderabad uneventfully. Bishop Nehemiah and Bro Lazar were there at usual to receive me at the airport. I was surprised with a birthday cake on arrival. It was celebrated in the car-park. 🤣 But the thought is much appreciated.

On 19 May evening, I left for Hyderabad. This was my fourth trip to the mission field for this year. The purpose was to dedicate some new church buildings and also to meet up with our coordinators to discuss our future plans. Although it was a short trip, it was very fruitful.
 

Dr Mike Ong, a medical doctor from Singapore and a missionary to Nepal, came with me on this trip. His purpose was to explore the possibility of introducing the “School in a thumb-drive’ (SIT) to the villages where education is minimal or non-existent. (Dr Ong heads the Peace Child Ministry which is based in Nepal, reaching out to needy children and their families). The SIT program allows children to read and write English and other subjects. It can also be used for the tuition centres in the mission field.


We stayed in PEC training Centre in Hyderabad and arrived at our rooms about 2:30AM on 20 May.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory