Travel to NE India

On 22 May, I departed for North East India while Dr Mike Ong continued with his program in Telangana state. I arrived Bagdogra Airport on time. Air travel is almost back to normal in India and except for the aircrew and groundcrew, no one else is wearing mask. Bishop Samuel Sharma and his son Abhishek were at the airport to receive me. Abishek is our “new driver” and I think he will qualify for Formula 1 ðŸ˜€. 

It was also a joy to meet Bishop’s wife Jenima and their daughter Afrin.

On arrival at the PEC School of Ministry Centre in Darlsingpara, I was given warm welcome and a birthday cake awaited me. I was touched by the kindness and love of our people. For the next few days I took classes for the church planters course students. There are nine students in this batch and they are hungry for the Word. The students are mature, very participative in the classes and have a passion for church planting. I was blessed to be with them. Wished I had more days with these students. 


Group picture with the students and staff



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory