Flying back home

I departed Ulaan Baatar early this morning and am now in the transit gate in Hong Kong. My connection is at 2:30 PM.  Brothers Bbold and Hinti picked me up at 4:20AM and sent me to the airport.
It had been a wonderful trip. Met some good people. I was encouraged to see how some of the brothers and sisters in Mongolia are pressing on for Christ, in spite of the difficulties and challenges. Mine is incomparable. 

It was also good to out in nature. Not planned at all but the Lord made it happen. 

It has indeed been a time of refreshing both spiritually and physically. My legs a re still wobbling after the steep climb yesterday. Now back to reality again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory