Ministered at Messiah Prayer Hall in Chennai

We left at 5:30 this morning from Veerapandi village an arrived Chennai by 8AM. There was no traffic on the rad as it was elections day. 

Today I had the privilege to minister at Messiah Prayer Hall which is about 5km from Chennai International Airport. I was invited by Pst David Matthew, who I met in the HLE in Port Dickson in Jun 2023. 

A young man with great passion and fire for the Lord. He is bi-vocational and takes God's work seriously. Divid also helps in our CP training program by facilitating a subject. 

Pst David's father Senior Pastor Matthew, planted this church and this church has a congregation of about 600 members. It was joy meeting his parents who had served the Lord for many years. 

Even though it was a voting day for Tamil Nadu, about 100 people gathered for the fasting and prayer meeting in the church. 

Pst David's vision is for his church to get involved in mission work in Tamil Nadu and he asked if I can share on Missions.

I spoke on Paul's encounters with God, himself and the world, the focus being to reach the unreached with the gospel of Jesus Christ.

After the service, Pst David asked me to speak to the youths. I had two sessions with them. I spoke on Solomon's advise to his son in Pro 3:3-5. They were so engaged that I didn't notice that it was almost time for me to get ready to go to the airport.

After a quick shower I rushed to the airport and now checked-in and ready for departure. Praise God that the there was no hassle in the immigration and customs check.

I thank the Lord for this trip. His mercies are new every morning. 

To God be the glory.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory