Trip to Manila, Philippines

At Terminal 1, Changi Airport.
I finally arrived at Manila, after an hr delay.  The flight was delayed at Singapore due to heave traffic congestion at Changi and also the arrival at Manila was delayed due to the same reason. Looks like the airports are becoming too small for the volume of traffic they are handling, especially Singapore.

But it was a joy to meet Pst Fernando and his sweet wife Lorna at the airport. One of the few couples I know who are passionate about the Lord and his work. They were at the airport to pick me up. Pst Fernando from History Makers - Crosspointe, had invited me over the weekend to speak at some meetings.
About 40 volunteers turned up for the meeting.
After checking me into a nice hotel, they drove me to my first meeting. Most of their volunteers had gathered in a rented room that belonged to "Jollibee". It was so good to meet friends who I had met on my last trip in 2015. Especially glad to meet Carlo and Josh, the two pastors who joined us to India in Oct last year.

I spoke on "Serving the Lord with Joy". Many were blessed. Praise God.
With some of the volunteers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory