20 Jul - Second day of seminar


Today I did the John Maxwell Leadership Training program. In the morning I covered on the qualities of a leader and in the afternoon. I taught on "having a vision". Half way through the first session the electricity went off and it was so hot and stuffy. But the participants stayed throughout the session. My energy was literally sapped out and I felt so drained and tired.  I was drenched in my own perspiration  My stomach also was not well and I did not have food the whole morning and afternoon. Thank God foe helping me to finish both sessions. 

Both sessions were well received.

By the time I finished it was 4:30 pm and we had to rush for a village meeting in a place called Sahabad, which was about 50 km away. The villagers were told that the meeting would start at 5 pm.  

We reached the village at about 6:15pm. About 35 adults and 15 children were gathered under a tree for the meeting.  Very simple people but hungry for God. Pst Mukhes has been planting a church in this village since 2015 and many have accepted the Lord. Pst Pathi preached the Word from Matthew  5:14-16 on being the salt and he light of the World. Many came forward for prayer. They had so many needs and my heart was just moved with tears. Wished I could shake heaven's doors for an immediate answer for these people.

The group there is growing. About 50-60 people are attending the Sunday morning service and they are in need if a church building. 

By the time we returned to Agra, it was about  9:30pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory