Sunday morning at BethanyLife

This morning Jeya and I attended BethanyLife in Klang. What a joy  meet friends and people who are really passionate about God and the Great Commission.

I spoke of Why it's my responsibility to take the Great commission seriously, taking the text from 2 Cor 4. I also shared my experience in missions in India. I was blessed and so were the people.

The good news is BethanyLife is partnering a new church planting project in Agra. This evening Pst Pathi and I will love for Hyderabad for the next part of the program.

Praising God for Pst Stephen and his family for being such excellent hosts and all that they are doing for the kingdom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory