SSGC Family Camp.


I was the camp speaker for the SS Gospel Chapel held in Genting Highland Resort in Malaysia from 29 Apr to 1 May. More than 100 couch member attended the camp.

The theme of the camp was on Evangelism. And the church had a golfer the members: REACH ONE FOR CHRIST IN ONE YEAR. Very similar theme to PEC's own goal for this year.

A very untied church with a good mixture of youth and older folks.

I took three sessions. The following subjects were addressed:

  • Mandai forEvangelism
  • Vision for Evangelism
  • The Urgency for Evangelism
Praise God for the opportunity to minister at this church camp. 

After the camp, I visited Jeya's aunty in PJ. She is suffering from a late stage of cancer.  On 3 May, I leave gain for the US for ministry with Haggai Institute. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The God Who Sees Me

Weekend at Kiros Cornerstone Church, Berastagi, Indonesia

When faith shines brighter than victory