A new destination perhaps?

Its 3:30AM. Although I am sick and tired in body, sleep seems to run away from me. Maybe its jet-lag. I don't think so. Mauritius keeps coming to my mind. There is one participant from that country who is attending the seminar in HI now. A young man with a great testimony. He shared with me his passion for evangelism and wants to start a church planting movement in Mauritius. He asked if I would be keep to help.

I am reminded of Paul's words in 1 Cor 16:8-9 - But I will stay on at Ephesus until Pentecost,  because a great door for effective work has opened to me, and there are many who oppose me.

Is God leading me to a new destination?  Hmmm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory