Arrived Home

I finally touched down Singapore about midnight 19 May after a wonderful trip to the US and the HI training facility in Maui.

It had been a wonderful experience. in Maui. May participants shared how they had been blessed with the sessions on Biblical Mandate. Some were in tears during the sessions as the Spirit of the Lord moved in a gentle way. Praise God for His doing.

Being and sharing with the other facilitators was such blessing. Men of God with a great passion, yet modest when talking about their achievements for God. These men have high standing in society yet serve God with such sincerity and humility. 

Also had the privilege of sharing with the volunteers of the impact of HI training on my life. These people have been such a blessing to the participants and a great lesson to me on serving God with humility.  True servant leadership.

Today is my birthday and I praise God for all His manifold blessings. Unfortunately I have been sick the whole day and in bed. Looks like my body is not able to keep up with my schedule.  But God is my strength and shield. Will continue to serve Him as long as He gives me strength. To God be the glory.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory