Finally arrived Grand Rapids

It was a long hectic travel but I did not feel the tiredness. Time simply flew by. First it was 15 long hours from Singapore to San Francisco via United Airlines. Good flight in spite of all the negative comments on United recently in the media. After two hours layover at the airport, another 5 hours to Newark. By the time I reached Newark it was 8:30PM. Not much sleep on the flights though. But took the time  to update my slides for my presentations in Haggai.

Jessica was there to pick me up. Then we went to buy dinner and went to her apartment. Slept for about 2 hrs and at 4:30am too a cab to JFK. USD40!!!. The highest cab fare I have paid so far for a 20 minute drive. Welcome to America, the best country in the world.

After five hours of flight time and transit, arrived at Grand Rapids. My host Mr Donald Mackenzie was there to greet me. What a city this is. So clean, so much space, so cold, even though it was spring. Thanks for the warm jacket Donald brought for me.  A fine gentleman, married with two young kids. Along the way I learnt a bit more about hm and was inspired by his passion for the Lord and HI ministry. 
It was cold about 10 degC.
After checking into the hotel, hmmm, "Marriott Courtyard", I went for a walk in the city. Simply thanking God for his protection and the opportunity to experience a good part of the USA. I have a few days on assignment for Haggai here with Donald. Praying that my life will inspire many more people for the Haggai Ministry. To God be the glory.
View from my hotel room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory