Feeling better today

Since I came back from the US, I lost my voice. I could hardly hear myself and ears blocked. Felt extremely exhausted and tired. Probably the long month of back to back travels, is finally taking a toll on me. One week in Myanmar, then to Malaysia and two weeks in the US could have been a factor. Coupled with jet-lag and changing temperatures.  Guess age is catching up. Jaya said, "Maybe God is telling you something".

The doctor said that I will have to zip my mouth for 48 hrs if I want my vocal cords to heal. A near impossibility. A virus infection it seems. 

Today, felt a little better. I can hear my voice, albeit coarse. Nevertheless a good sign. Father is finally answering prayers of the saints. 

Have been advised by many not to go for the trip to India on Monday. But the program has been planned, people would be waiting and the work must go on. Unless I hear a clear direction otherwise from above, the trip is on. 

I am reminded of the verse in 2 Cor 12:9My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." and in  Phi 4:13I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

Really appreciate all the prayers and concerns of family, friends and church. 

Well, tomorrow is AGM......and another beginning for PEC. God is still on the throne.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory