Reminiscing my days in Grand Rapids

I finally concluded my visits with Donald Mackenzie this evening. Over the last three days, we had been visiting donors for Haggai Institute and telling them what the program is doing for the participants. I met some very sincere and faithful people who have a heart for God and evangelism. In spite of all the negative things we hear about the US, it's so reassuring to know that there are still many good people in the US who love the Lord and His Word. 

There are so many churches in Grand Rapids but the numbers are not growing. So many divergent groups, many shades of Christianity, some bordering into cults or false prophets. Yet there is the remnant who fear God and who obey His Word.

Specially blessed visiting Carl and Terrie in Holland, Michigan. Donald was kind to drive me to their home. Good people who are passionate for God and His work. After reading about their daughter, finally came face to face with Abby. She is sweet and friendly. We had dinner and ice-cream and walked on the shores of Lake Michigan. They treated me like family. And tulips, you find them everywhere in this place.

Specially impressed with Donald and his family. His dear wife Amber is so sweet and very compassionate. Their children are equally respectful and tender. Had a great time chatting with Donald and his wife in their house. God will use this family in a powerful way in the days to come.

As I look back these last few days, I am thankful to God for His favour and blessing and for giving me the privilege to be here in Michigan. Its purely His doing. 

Tomorrow morning, I set cause for Maui, the best place in the world. To God be the glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory