In Yangon again


I arrived Yangon yesterday evening. It was a bad day. Already in the morning I was having a giddy spell. Everything was turning around me. I still managed to attend the course at Civil Service College and return home. Just before leaving of the airport, it became worst with nausea and giddiness. I thought I would not be able to get out of bed. 

It was unbearable as Jonathan drove me to the airport. Just felt like throwing out. At the airport , fused to the toilet and vomited. Not a good feeling when you have to take a flight in less than an hour. That's when I had to activate the church to pray for me. I did not have any medication. Went early to bed and when I got up at 5:30AM, I felt so much better. Was able to go for a walk in the darkness and it was so refreshing.

Today I took three sessions with the CP class. Praise God. He answers prayers when the church unite. Awesome God. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The God Who Sees Me

Weekend at Kiros Cornerstone Church, Berastagi, Indonesia

When faith shines brighter than victory