In Yangon again


I arrived Yangon yesterday evening. It was a bad day. Already in the morning I was having a giddy spell. Everything was turning around me. I still managed to attend the course at Civil Service College and return home. Just before leaving of the airport, it became worst with nausea and giddiness. I thought I would not be able to get out of bed. 

It was unbearable as Jonathan drove me to the airport. Just felt like throwing out. At the airport , fused to the toilet and vomited. Not a good feeling when you have to take a flight in less than an hour. That's when I had to activate the church to pray for me. I did not have any medication. Went early to bed and when I got up at 5:30AM, I felt so much better. Was able to go for a walk in the darkness and it was so refreshing.

Today I took three sessions with the CP class. Praise God. He answers prayers when the church unite. Awesome God. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory