Graduation Banquet at MTC


Today evening we had the graduation banquet at the Myanmar Theological college in Thanlyin, Myanmar. 14 church planters are graduating with a certificate in Theology and 8 others with B.Th. About 150 people attended the ceremony. This was something new for me and I enjoyed the evening. 

I was asked to weak at the ceremony and I spoke on the call of Gideon from Judges Ch 6. 
  • God said, "I am sending you"
  • God saud, "I will be with you"
I encouraged the graduating students to go out in faith as God is with them. 

Back in my room and reflecting the day's events, I am extremely thankful to God for His favour and grace upon us for enabling PEC to depart of this work in Myanmar. We are seeing results from the first batch of CPs and we are expecting greater things from the second. We know God will provide the finances for this work. All glory to God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory