Trip to São Paulo, Brazil.


Here I am at Changi International Airport, waiting for my flight to São Paulo. 30 hrs flight time and transit. I am going there to speak at a Church Annual Conference. Bro Alex from Igreja Baptisa do Povo kindly invited me to speak on the subject of Missions and Evangelism. Have spent much time in pray and preparation and am expecting God to do great things.

The key to progress in ministry is humility with total commitment. I have seen this formula work with consistent results.

I praise God for the many open doors this year. Never imagined going to Brazil. But if one obeys and carries the Bible long enough, the Bible will carry you to places you never expected. It's purly exceptional grace that has led me thus fear. All glory to God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory