Trip to Jakarta, Indoneisa

This is my first trip to Jakarta. I was invited by an ex-HI slum, Pst Stefano, to come and conduct matriculation training for AOG pastors in Jakarta. In the process he also arranged for me to speak in some local churches. Pst Stefano and his wife Liva attend the couples session in Maui in Oct 2012. He is currently the District Secretary for AOG in Jakarta.




I had the privilege of relaxing at the Wellness Oasis in Terminal 1 before departure. Good food and spa as well. Thanks to my dear friend Ncik who owns this place. Nick, together with Steven Tan, supports our work in Charttisgarh. Praise God or such wonderful people.

I was met at the airport by Pst Stefano.It was a joy to meet him after two years and to exchange the good things the Lord is doing in our lives. 






That night I was surprised by a call from Agus. He is a fellow faculty in Haggai, A great brother, truly humble and has a sincere passion for the Lord. He took me out for a late dinner as he is our of town the next few days. I Praise God for such wonderful brothers who criss-crossed my life. They have been a blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory