Sunday morning service at Igreja Batista do Povo on 15 Feb


Sunday morning second service at Lgreja Baptista do Pavo


I had the privilege to speak at two morning services at the Igreja Batista do Povo. Both services were packed and I spoke on the subject of "living on God's agenda". I was blessed and so were the people. 


I strongly believe that this church will never be the same again and I gave them the word the Lord placed on my heart for them: Isaiah 54:1-3. The senior pastor, Pst Jonas, is the most humble person I have met in my life. Humility with grace.

Isaiah 54:1-3 - “Sing, barren woman,
 you who never bore a child;
burst into song, shout for joy,
 you who were never in labor;
because more are the children of the desolate woman
 than of her who has a husband,”
says the Lord. “Enlarge the place of your tent,
 stretch your tent curtains wide,
  do not hold back;
 lengthen your cords,
 strengthen your stakes. For you will spread out to the right and to the left;
 your descendants will dispossess nations
 and settle in their desolate cities.

Later that evening I made my way back to Singapore after four days of ministry in Brazil. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to minister in this church in Brazil. I also thank God the the leadership of this church, especially the Senior Pastor Pst Jonas for his humility and passion for the kingdom. I have not seem a man of God as humble as this man in my life.  


With Bro Alex
Special thanks to Bro Alex for making all the arrangements for me to be in Brazil. All glory to God.

You can view the pictures here. Sabado 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory