Ministry in Sao Paulo

Yesterday morning I was invited to speak at a Christian fellowship in a company owned by one of the members of Igreja Baptista de Povo. I was amazed at the testimony of this man who rose from rags to riches purely by the grace ofGod and his involvement in the kingdom.  He has about 80 employees working his business  for him and basically deals with shoes and clothes. Every friday he conducts a gathering for his staff who are keen to listen to God's word. His heart and passion for the Lord is amazing

About 20 people came for the meetings and I shared on how to be a good employee in the secular world, taking the scriptures from Eph 6.

Later we were treated to a good breakfast by the owner and his wife and he recounted how God led and blessed him over the years. Amazing testimony.

Later in the afternoon, I and the other speaker of the seminar, Pst Vasale from Moldova, spoke to the church leadership on our experiences in the various ministries we are doing. Pst Vasale is a faculty from Haggai Institute and a humble man of God.  It was my honour to share the pulpit with him. There were about 40 people who attended the session. The church has a membership of 4000 and about 30 on the full time staff. The leaders had many questions and we tried to answer them to the best of our abilities. 

As I mingled with the leaders, I was simply humbled by the love and passion these people had for God.  I released a prophetic word for the church which I know God will bring it to pass.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory