Arived Sao Paulo

I arrived Sao Paulo last night (8.15PM on 11 Feb, Brazilian time).  More than 30 hrs in flight and transit. I won't say I am tired as I had the whole row empty in flight and was able to stretch on completely.

Bro Alex and a pas or from his church were at the airport to reeve me. It was indeed a joy to meet Alex who is the Administrator of Igreja Baptista do Povo. This is the church that had invited me for their Annual Church Conference. The theme for the conference is Evangelism.

Jet lag as usual.  Today is rest and meeting with the senior Pastor for dinner.


Got the first glimpse of Sao Paulo from my hotel room. Wished Jeya was here. 

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory