District Pastors Meetings in Davao City, Philippines

I thank God for the privilege to be part of the Conference. I was there at the invitation of Pastor Daniel Feleco. The conference was held from 25-27 Sep at the Foursquare Gospel Church in Davao City. More than 500 pastors and leaders attend the conference. The theme of the conference was "Fulfilling the Great Commission together". I was given five sessions and I shared on the Biblical Mandate to Evangelize and on the topic "Who I am in Christ". It was a fulfilling time to minister to the pastors and leaders from the Mindanao Region. 


It was a blessing to be with Pst Daniel Feleco and his family who were excellent hosts.They have such a passion for the Lord and it is contagious.
On the way back, met Dr Joey and his family in Manila and they hosted me to a great lunch and a exhilarating drive around Manila.


Praise God for His mercy and favor.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The God Who Sees Me

When faith shines brighter than victory

Weekend at Kiros Cornerstone Church, Berastagi, Indonesia