Joint District Conference 25-27 Sep 12

At Terminal 2, Changi Airport. First trip to the Philippines and the flight delayed by almost two hours...hmm. Well make the best use of the time. So here I am on my blog. Looking forward to this opportunity to be part of the Joint District Conference in Davao City, Foursquare Gospel Church. Scheduled to speak in five sessions. Simply amazed by God's goodness and favor.Reminded of this hymn, that we use to sing long time ago.

Alas! and did my Savior bleed
and did my Sovereign die!
Would he devote that sacred head 
for such a worm I? 
Thank you Jesus. All glory be to you. 
 
 

Comments

  1. Dear Sir,
    Let there be a mighty outpouring of the Holy Spirit and people dedicate their lives for Holy Living and Service.Hundreds behind you in Prayer
    Pastor S.John Signey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory