PEC Fouders' Day


Today we celebrated our church's founders' day. It was a walk down memory lane as we reminisced 50 years of history. There were presentations on how the various ministries of the church evolved. The pioneers have left a great legacy . They brought the gospel to us.  I concluded the service by saying we can do one of the following three thongs:
  1. Squander the legacy like the prodigal son.. Luke 15
  2. Do nothing about it, like the servant with one talent
  3. Multiply it like the servants given 2 and five talents respectively.
I challenged the church to double the legacy, Just like Elisha asked Elijah in 2 Kings 2:9 - "Elijah said to Elisha, “Tell me, what can I do for you before I am taken from you?” Let me inherit a double portion of your spirit,”Elisha replied."

Note: Clip compiled by my wife, Jeya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory