Trip to India 22-27 Mar 11

Its with great excitement and tears of joy that I write this note. By the pure Grace of God, next week I will be leading a team from Singapore to Tamil Nadu for the dedication of the the Shadrach Home. 15 orphans have already been identified and another five more will be taken in soon. These are our future missionaries to Europe. Rev (Dr) K Steven, Professor Dr Lim Lean Huat and his wife Doreen Lim (the lady behind this vision) will be the guests of Honour from Singapore.

We will also witness the graduation of 18 church planters from Tamil Nadu and Kerala. You don't know how anxious I am to meet these men who have committed their lives to serve our Master. Each one of them is a potential "Billy Graham" reaching out to millions. Praise God who has given His servants the passion for lost souls. The first batch of ten students are already working in 18 villages in the remote parts of Tamil Nadu.

First week of Apr I will be in Jaigon, Bhutan Border to witness the graduation of another 23 church planters from the North East India region.

Friends lets press on and don't get complacent.. We don't have much time. Please cover these events in your prayer. "For me to live is Christ, to die is gain". God bless.

Comments

  1. I really miss this great oppurtunity.
    I like to be there. so upset for not having time.
    I miss you all. so sorry. samuel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory