San Francisco - Transit

Its almost 7.00am, local time on 6 Mar. I am at San Francisco Airport, waiting for my connection to Phoenix. Just six hours ago I left HI Centre at Maui. It was a pleasant surprise when many volunteers and the remaining participants gathered at the lobby to give me a grand send-off. I was humbled by their kind words and love and almost at the point of tears. I praise God for Cheryl and Cliff as they oversee this great ministry. Wonderful people with a driving passion to serve our Master. The volunteers are a great example of what Jesus said in John 13:34-35: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Simply lost for words.


As I reflect on this trip to Maui, all I can say is , "Thank you Lord for your mercy, grace and favour".

Psalms 47: 1 Clap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy. 2 How awesome is the LORD Most High, the great King over all the earth! 3 He subdued nations under us, peoples under our feet. 4 He chose our inheritance for us, the pride of Jacob, whom he loved. "Selah" 5 God has ascended amid shouts of joy, the LORD amid the sounding of trumpets. 6 Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises to our King, sing praises. 7 For God is the King of all the earth; sing to him a psalm of praise. 8 God reigns over the nations; God is seated on his holy throne. 9 The nobles of the nations assemble as the people of the God of Abraham, for the kings of the earth belong to God; he is greatly exalted.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory